Wednesday 3 June 2015

Ups and downs - or rather a crazy rollercoaster

Do you remember the contest of scriptwriting where I got selected into the second round? Well, the results came out on Monday. My story didn't make it to the finalists.

Horrible news.
A stab in the heart.

No words to express.
I am devastated. Or at least I was for a while. Now I feel better alraedy. I know it was really naive from me to expect that I will succeed alraedy the first time I try, but still. It hurts a lot. I wanted it so bad, and I put so much effort in it. Failure is really hard to handle, especially since I quit my job to do this.

I mean not this exact project alone, but the whole film making dream.

And this was the thought that helped to get me through the depths of disappointment I sunk into when I got the news. The thought that it was only one little project, only the very first thing I tried, and I know that there are still milions of projects ahead of me that I will actually succeed.

And of course the fact that I am sitting in this bar in Ibiza right now, while writing this post, helped me a lot to feel better too. :)



Ups and downs. This was obviously a harsh "down", but I will continue to work very hard, and create myself new opportunities, and will not stop until I will eventually win!

Now I will go to have a cocktail and dance on the beach at the bora bora club to have some more inspiration. :)

And before you start to wonder and judge me what the hell am I doing in Ibiza when I just became unemployed, I will tell you the whole Ibiza story in my next post. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say that you failed! I'd say that you succeeded because you got so far in the competition and learned so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    Most süt a nap, nyár van, kell ennél több? :) A pályázatokat meg egye meg a fene! :D

    ReplyDelete