Thursday 23 July 2015

Adventure time!!!

Guess what I am doing again?? I am going on an adventure!! But this time it might be even crazier than the ones before... I got selected to be staff member for a movie shooting, so yesterday I packed my luggage and got in the car of a man that I have never seen before to travel 200 kilometers. 
Please mom, trust me, I'm gonna be fine... :)

So there is this very talented guy, who started making films when he was only 13, and did not stop ever since. He was searching for help for his new movie, I applied, and got in. But since the shooting will take place in a far-far away place I asked them if they can take me there somehow. They could. This is the reason why I am sitting in a tiny village, in the living room of a total stranger's family right now, drinking their palinka and cuddling their love-addict dogs. I am spending two days in the house of the director guy before the filming starts. And it is already great!! We are developing the script together, collecting wedding dresses, priests and other props, eating, drinking and dying in the 40 degrees. I am being so well taken care of like never before: the mom has already prepared 8 dishes, 2 soups and 3 desserts during the course of only one day; the brother let me sleep in his room and wanted to pick me up even before ever seeing me, not minding that I am 10 years older than him. :D



And if all that is not enough, I met the most amazing 4-year-old, who hates me - but everyone else in the world as well - refuses to learn my name, so calles me "little madam" and explained to me that some gases react to electricity by turning into plasma... His favorite toy is the electric current measuring instrument...  

As I mentioned, we will shoot the film in a far far away place, in the deep greens of a large wild forest, in this paralyzing, mesmerizing heat, during a magical, dreamlike festival, called the Valley of Arts.

It has not yet started but I am already feeling in a Kusturica film. I cannot wait for tomorrow!!! Tomorrow we start the movie!!! My first real movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment