Tuesday 12 May 2015

I'm writing a movie!!! Whooohoooo!!!

The camp in Transilvania was one of the most creatively inspiring experiences of my life!

As I already told you in my previous post, we worked very hard each day to ameliorate our scripts. We were devided into 3 groups, and I couldn't have been luckier with mine! We really became friends, the two other writers, our mentor and I, and this helped us to put our hearts into the project. We worked day and night to give ideas to each other, how to amend our stories and how to make them perfect.

But now that the camp is over, I have to face the final challenge! I have to rewrite my script alone, make it perfect, and submit it by Thursday midnight. If I succeed my story will be selected and with the help of the team who organized the contest my story will actually be shot!!

Would you like to hear the story then? Well, look closely, because I decided to share it with you here! :)

Ready?
Gooo!!



I know what you are thinking right now. This is by far the best movie idea that you ever heard about in the entire history of movie making! You must be extremely jealous not to have thought of it before me! Haha!

But seriously, I promise that all this is going to make sense soon, just wait for the next episode.

So misterious: "To be continued..."  :)

Have a great day 'till then, everyone!

And don't be shy to comment below, and uncork your feelings & opinions & tips & tricks to me!

Bye! :)

4 comments:

  1. huhuuu, great story, i see the oscar in your hands already! :) but seriously, it seems fun, I am curious for the next episode! keep up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks, Anonymous! Today is the day of submission (!!!), so I will be working hard to finish the story. I can focus more on making the comic after that. Can you wait until then? I don't want you to be excited for too long, it might not be healthy... :D

      Delete
    2. Ok I can wait for it :) and good luck with your submission !

      Delete